Entradas populares

martes, 14 de febrero de 2012

My experience !

Wales!!

When I was in year 6, I travelled with my family to Wales for ten months. It was an amazing experience, I learned lot of English, meet new friends and visit new places...
I staid in Beaumaris, a little village in Anglesey (Ynys mon). It is a very pretty village, situated in front of the sea, the houses are of different colours, and in the main street it is a fish and chips, an ice cream shop, lots of bread and breakfast, a pear ...
















My school was also in Beaumaris, it wasn't very big but it was so fun, we didn't have homework and we done lots of classes in welsh so I didn't understand anything. We had to wear uniform; red jumper and grey trousers.


During the weekend we used to visit new places. Next to our house there was a castle and a woodland.



Here I show you some pictures of interesting places that we visited:

Curiosities: 
-Tide goes up and down every six hours
-Most of the days are windy, cloudy, cold...
-They don't celebrate the end of the year with grapes.
-The Welsh people get angry with you if you call them English.
-There are lots of pups!
...
I RECOMMEND YOU TO GO ! 

Mariona Moranta 3r C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario