Entradas populares

jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

A day to remember!

Hello! today has been a day to remember! we've got lots of snow in Menorca, and it's very difficult that snows here, when here never snows. My day of today has been like that: first I have woken up at 10:00 approximately, and it was snowing! I didn't expect it snows becaus, in the days before, people said that it would snow, but it snow at the end! Then my family and I have gone to Punta Prima and we have taken lots of pictures of the beach full of snow; and, in the cold sea, there were some surfers! They are going to be ill! Then, when when we had finished the lunch, we went to Trepuco to take more pictures, and, at the end, we have gone to our home and we have done an snowman!

a surfer in the sea!

Maria Soucheiron Grau, 3rdB












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario