Entradas populares

martes, 31 de enero de 2012

The meaning of Saint Valentine's day

Nowadays, everybody's really obssessed with Saint Valentine's day. People buy presents, stuffed animals, they write letters, they give roses. For people in love, it is a fantastic day. But for single people, it's not the same. It is really boring to see happy couples everywhere, saying stupid things and kissing all the time.
I can't understand why everybody's so obssessed, and why does this day means something for people. I think that if you love a person, you can show your love every day, not only one day a year. If you love a person, every day should be special. I know that some people really like this day, and personally, I don't hate it, because it is just a day. But I think that people should show their love every day, because that is what is important... LOVE every day and every moment.


Elizabeth Raish

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario