Entradas populares

miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012

Hello! this days I've been ill, I have tonsillitis, because in these last days it has snowed, has very COLD and windy.
Tonsillitis is INFLAMATION of the tonsils most commonly caused by a viral or bacterial infection. Symptoms of tonsillitis include sore throat and fever. While no treatment has been found to shorten the duration of viral tonsillitis otherwise known as the common COLD, bacterial causes such as streptococcal pharyngitis are treatable with antibiotics. It usually takes one to three weeks to recover. But my tonsils were very mild and I only have needed a week to cure me.
That was Trepucó, when it snowed in Menorca. It was very cold, no wonder that I catch tonsils.

Maria Soucheiron Grau, 3rdB

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario